This is our top-of-the-range replica Barcelona Chair in supple leather. The Barcelona Chair was originally designed in 1929 by modernist designer and architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, who was born in Germany and viewed by many as one of the greatest architects of the 20th century. Commonly referred to as Mies, his architectural designs often highlighted the materials used in their construction and this trend can be seen in his Barcelona Chair with its minimal design that showcases the use of contrasting materials.
- Luxurious and supple Italian or aniline leather on all surfaces including buttons and piping
- Constructed with a solid #304 grade stainless steel frame polished to a mirror-like sheen for chic and strong support
- Dacron ensures that the cushion retains its supportive shape and smooth appearance by preventing the foam from dispersing
- All cushions are entirely sewn by hand. Attention to detail is absolute, with individual squares of leather cut from a single hide and sewn, welted and tufted for superior style and quality
- Matching top and side heavy-grade saddle leather support straps securely riveted to the frame
- A superior piece which offers outstanding durability that will serve you well for years to come
- Hand-stitched and hand-piped
- NOTE: Ottoman not included. Click here for the matching Barcelona Ottoman Platinum Series.
Versatile design meets handcrafted attention to detail
HomeQ's replica Barcelona Chair in leather is available in a choice of colours. It is handcrafted with incredible attention to detail, making it a striking piece for a living room, an office, a lobby or a range of other environments. This replica Barcelona Chair is ideally matched with our replica Barcelona Chair Ottoman in leather. If you want an impressive furniture set, consider combining this chair with our replica Barcelona 2 Seater and replica Barcelona 3 Seater for a stylish yet functional set. The replica Barcelona Chair is also available in Italian leather and fabric versions.