Designed in 1960 for the Rockefeller Center in New York City, the Lobby Executive Chair is one of the Eames’ most successful office chair designs. Its pairing of sleek, chromed aluminium and a densely padded foam seat and backrest bring together two very different materials in a stunning combination of taste and comfortable functionality.
The HomeQ replica piece is no stranger to the luxury exuded by the Eames original. With its sumptuously padded seat cushion and height-adjustable swivel base, as well as a range of Italian leather colours, HomeQ’s reproduction Lobby Executive Chair is perfect for home or corporate offices.
- 360-degree rotating seat
- Tilt and height are both adjustable
- Available in a range of luxurious colors
- Hand polished aluminium construction
- Comfortable, padded elegance, 100% full Italian leather all over, including piping and buttons
- Commercial grade gas lifting system
- Wheel covers are alumunium, not plastic like inferior replicas
- Available in firm or soft padding depending on your usage requirements
Classic 1960’s design
The Lobby Executive Chair is one of the most striking office chairs in our collection. Its design reflects the spirit of the 60’s, with its excessive proportions and luxurious materials, and is truly decadent compared to the office chairs of today.