Questions and Answers
There are no product questions yet.
HomeQ offers a simple 14-day return policy on all new furniture bought from us - we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship behind our furniture, and also provide warranties on all of our products.
Returning your item is easy, simply follow the steps below:
1) Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the 14-day period after delivery. If we don’t have proof of delivery we will assume the date is 3 days from the time of dispatch. Please tell us if you’d like a refund, exchange, or credit. If there is a problem with the product, try to send us photos to help identify them.
2) We will correspond with you and go through your options for shipping and returns. We may provide you with a quote to ship the items back to us, and you must pay the shipping costs within the 14-day guarantee period.
3) The item(s) must be returned in their original packaging, in an unmarked and unused condition, unassembled, and complete with any accessories or additional items. A re-stocking fee applies if item is returned without original packaging intact.
4) Any delivery/shipping charges and other fees incurred by you or us are non-refundable.
5) Once we receive the returned items we will issue a refund within 5 days.
Please note: this policy does not apply to custom made items.
HomeQ reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Getting your items to you as fast as possible is important to us, so we use some of Australia’s largest carriers to deliver direct to your doorstep. All of our items are packed with several layers of protection to ensure they arrive to you safely.
How much is shipping?
Under the “Add to cart” button you will see a shipping calculator. Simply enter your postcode and the quantity and you will get an instant shipping cost. When checking out we will calculate shipping based on the shipping address provided in the Shipping Information section.
Do you provide insurance?
All of our shipping quotes include insurance for your peace of mind. This way, in the unlikely event of a problem, we can work towards a fast resolution.
Who do you use to ship?
To ensure shipping costs are the lowest possible we use a mix of carriers that offer delivery nationwide. If you're in a non-metro area and feel the shipping costs are too high, contact us at email@example.com and we'll work with you for a solution.
Can I pick up my furniture?
Pickups can be arranged from our Sydney warehouse - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.