Returning your item
1) Send us an email to email@example.com within the 14-day period after delivery. If we don’t have proof of delivery we will assume the date is 3 days from the time of dispatch. Please tell us if you’d like a refund, exchange, or credit.
In the case of shipping damage or a mistake with your order, we need to know within 24h of delivery and you must provide us with photos of the item and/or box.
2) We will correspond with you and go through your options for shipping and returns. We may provide you with a quote to ship the items back to us, and you must pay the shipping costs within the 14-day guarantee period.
3) The item(s) must be returned in their original packaging, in an unmarked and unused condition, unassembled, and complete with any accessories or additional items. A re-stocking fee applies if item is returned without original packaging intact.
4) Any delivery/shipping charges and other fees incurred by you or us are non-refundable.
5) Once we receive the returned items we will issue a refund within 5 days.
6) This policy does not apply to custom made items, lighting products or pre-order deals. These items are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.
7) Our goods come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
HomeQ reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions without prior notice.
This policy applies to retail customers only. Commercial customers should contact us for return/replacement policies.